Nikki Saco, English and Spanish Voiceover is a female voice talent and part of saco media llc, a Florida company providing managed IT services and digital media production.
- Voiceover Services Provided
- Clients and Experience
- Recording Studio
- Payment Terms
- English and Spanish voice overs in all types of broadcast or non-broadcast projects
- Spanish translations on short-form projects for an additional fee
- Full production services for an additional fee (on site royalty-free music and sound effects library)
- Free referrals to other voice over talents (networked with professionals throughout the U.S. and abroad)
- Johnson & Johnson
- The Gap
- J.C. Penney
- Walt Disney Home Entertainment
- Sara Lee Douwe Egberts
- Goya Foods
- Univision – TuTV
- Miami Metro Zoo
- State Farm
- Capital Card
for various voice over services, including:
- Corporate narrations
- Medical narration
- Web audio projects
- On hold messages, voicemail, IVR systems
- Radio commercials
- Childrens’ narration
- Television commercials
- Audio Exhibit Tours
- Marketing promotions
Extensive stage acting experience, including featured roles, in various theater productions, plays and musicals
“Nikki is a bilingual talent with a neutral accent in both Spanish and US English. I would describe her voice as elegant, lovely, yet-still professional and competent. . . Her voice work is of pristine quality and her delivery is warm and engaging. Clients will enjoy working with Nikki. She is competent, professional, lovely and quite a talent.” — Kat Keesling, Kat’s Voice
“Thanks so much for your help. You did a great job.” — Robert Marcarelli, Hollywood Producer and Director of Not for Sale: the Documentary
“Your work is outstanding! In addition, thank you for being so prompt with the turnaround time.” — Joseph Jones, Art Room2Room
“Wonderful service; we’ll work together again.” — Fergus Hernandez, Besame Cosmetics
“Thanks so much for all you’ve done for me so far. Things are starting to look and sound sexy.” — Mark Daniels, Proents Group
Bachelor of Arts, Communications, focusing on critical analysis, technical writing, copywriting, radio scriptwriting, and film studies.
Associate of Arts, Theater, performance and technical, including sound design and audio engineering, lighting and set design.
Voice coaches: Richard Crawford, Jean Louis Baldet, Toni Stamos, Mildred Mulliken.
Acting coaches: Marc Robin, Lou Cutolo, Mildred Mulliken; also briefly, Joshua Logan, award-winning stage and film director.
Workshops in phonetics, stage dialects, singing, characterization, improvisation, voice training, and advanced sound engineering.
Prior member of the South Florida Actors’ Equity Workshop.
* Mogami mic cables
* Vocal booth
* Shure SM7b mic
* E-MU 0404
* PC and Mac DAWs
* Royalty-free music and sound effects libraries
* All projects are delivered on time via FTP, Dropbox or email.
* Domestic Overnight delivery of CDs also available at client’s expense
* PayPal accepted (credit cards or e-checks)
* Business checks accepted only from established U.S. businesses, sorry
* Payments are due upon receipt unless other terms are mutually agreed to in advance
* Partial fee retainers are required on long-form projects (e.g., audio books)