me, my services, training, and recording studio
I’m Nikki Saco, professional voiceover, audio producer and visual designer. I provide English and Spanish voiceover through Saco Media LLC, a comprehensive managed services provider in Florida delivering IT, web, graphic design, and audio production solutions to professionals worldwide. I am a trained actress and sound engineer with over 15 years experience in the voiceover industry.
I offer English and Spanish voiceover for all types of broadcast and non-broadcast projects and Spanish translations on short-form work. I also maintain an on-site royalty-free music and sound effects library for clients who need full audio production with a music bed or sound effects.
My voice and acting coaches include acclaimed stage director Marc Robin, Richard Crawford, Jean Louis Baldet, Toni Stamos, Mildred Mulliken, and Lou Cutolo. I’ve also auditioned for and received mentoring from the award-winning stage and film director, Joshua Logan.
Additional Training and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications, focusing on critical analysis, technical writing, copywriting, radio scriptwriting, and film studies.
- Associate of Arts, Theater, performance and technical, including sound design and audio engineering, lighting and set design.
- Workshops: phonetics, stage dialects, singing, characterization, improvisation, voice training, audio engineering and sound design.
- Prior member of the South Florida Actors’ Equity Workshop and SaVoa voiceover accreditation association.
Voiceover Services and Recording Studio
I produce voiceovers in all standard audio formats, including uLaw for phone systems. To accommodate the majority of my clients, I avoid projects requiring live recording sessions or rush deadlines that don’t allow a turnaround time of at least 72 business hours.
Types of voiceover projects I have produced include:
- Corporate narrations
- Web audio promos and prompts
- Auto-attendant greetings and prompts
- IVR prompts
- Radio commercials
- Television commercials
- Children’s audiobook narration
- Audio for tours and exhibits
My recording gear includes:
- Shure SM7b microphone
- Focusrite iTrack audio interface
- E-MU 0404 audio interface
- Mogami mic cables
- Vocal sound booth
- PC and Mac DAWs
- Adobe Audition and related software
- Royalty-free music library
- Royalty-free and custom sound effects library